Sunday, January 17, 2010

PRIVACY PLEASE


We are going to make our blog private so if want to be able to view our blog please leave a comment with your email address and I will add you.

27 comments:

the militonis said...

k_anne_1133@yahoo.com

love reading your blog!

Angie said...

coachangie22@gmail.com

Kevin said...

pretty much copying me huh jess? kunglieu@gmail.com

Ryan and Amy Nelsen said...

amynelsen84@yahoo.com

Lindsay Steenblik said...

lsteenblik@comcast.net

Brittani said...

seanyboyaf@gmail.com. Our blog is private, so if you want to view it send me your email address!!! This is Brittani Evans (Miller) by the way!

JW Lovin' Life said...

e7wendy@hotmail.com

Kaitlin Hale said...

hale.kaitlin@gmail.com

Nick and Dani said...

If you don't invite me I'll be so sad...:(

Megan and Taj said...

we would love to view it!!

megabyte400@aol.com

Richard and Katy said...

hi love reading your blog! I know we dont talk much but its always so nice to see what you're up to! ktrod3@gmail.com...

Unknown said...

We would love to see your blog. Our e-mail is kathywathy21@gmail.com.

Anonymous said...

hey jess count me in too I'd leave my whole addy but don't want it to be hacked or stolen, I know paranoid, but it's happened to me like 4 times already so... here's the begining and you know the rest! LOL
pume622

hugs me

Kamree said...

I want to be able to read it!! It is so cute!
kamreegale@gmail.com

Jen said...

mortjen@hotmail.com!

Anonymous said...

Hey sweetie your so cute and i love you so much so you better add me as a friend so we can keep it touch! twiggy-113@hotmail.com

Maria said...

I would love to keep viewing...
mariacwood@gmail.com

Wendle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendle said...

Count me in!
wuptain@gmail.com

Lindsey and Jason said...

spacey_babe24@hotmail.com

My blog is private too so let me know if you would like an invite to mine also :)

Nick and Dani said...

Cute blog! Thanks for the post! Hold on! You... have another blog?

Jenny Griffin said...

jenzysparkle@hotmail.com. ADd me!

Colton, Megan, and Hadlee said...

coltonmeganowens@gmail.com

Ty and Ash Sorensen said...

ashanderson03@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

We would love to be added...kathywathy21@gmail.com. I don't know if you are on our list to our blog. It isn't very interesting but if you would like I would love to add you. Chris and Kathryn Clegg

.:.Queen B..:. said...

becca.clark@aggiemail.usu.edu

The Waltz's said...

emilykwaltz@hotmail.com ;)