I found this picture of Brennan on mom's facebookand I really think this is the funniest thing I have ever seen!
-------------------
-Happy Birthday Shawn! Shawn turned 24 September 5! We spent the weekend in Park City because he had a business convention! I snuck and asked the guy conducting to have everyone sing happy birthday to Shawn. So Shawn had about 200 people sing happy birthday to him. He loved it! Our weekend away was so much fun! I love spending time with my wonderful husband!
-------------------
-We got a new baby nephew! Tyler N. Webb. I got to witness the birth! That was the scariest and most spiritual and beautiful thing I have ever seen. Scary because I know in the near future I am going to have to go through that but it will all be worth it in the end! I love him already!
-------------------
-Happy Halloween! We had a fun halloween party with our friends a few days before halloween and then also on halloween day! We also went to the temple!
-------------------
-School has been crazy and stressful! We're only taking 12 credits but a few of the classes are very demanding! I can't wait for it to be over! Only a couple weeks left of this semester! Next semester I am taking about 20 credits but the classes should not be too bad!
-------------------
-I got a preschool teaching job. I am only there twice a week but the kids are fun and I get to teach music--which is my favorite part!
-------------------
-November 21 was our 1 year anniversary! We spend the day in Salt Lake. We went and did a session at the Salt Lake Temple (which is where we were married), then we went to dinner at The Gardens on temple square, and then we went and walked around the Gateway Mall. Doesn't seem to exciting for an anniversary but it was so fun just to be together that it didn't matter what we were doing! I love my husband so much!! I can't believe it has already been one year!! Time goes by fast but I know we have just gotten our toes wet! There are a lot more adventures coming our way!!
-------------------
-Jen and Kiley and their 3 kids came for Thanksgiving! It is always so fun when they come because we only get to see them a 1-2 times a year! The kids are very entertaining! Never a dull moment with them around! We love them so much!! We also had Webb family pictures!
------------------
-Ashley's boyfriend Alex moved out to Utah the end of this summer.
It has been fun having him in the family!
-------------------
-Robbie got his mission call!!! CONGRATS! He was called to the Brazil, Belem mission. He leaves March 25, 2009. We are so happy for him and he is going to make such an amazing missionary!! His testimony just carries with him in the way he presents himself. I am so lucky to have such an awesome brother-in-law!
-------------------
-I am so proud of Shawn! He is really starting to put a lot of effort into his carrer and working hard to accomplish his goals! There is still a long way to go! I love my husband very much! He is so sweet and he always makes me laugh! We have so much fun together!
-------------------
-Happy Turkey Day! I am thankful for my husband, the gospel, my family, my friends, my health, a warm home, our bellies are always full at the end of our meals, the ability to gain an education, a working and functional car, clothes, winter coats and boots, rice cakes-I love those things, institute and the list goes on!
1 comment:
Hello friend! I like all the updates. That is so fun you get to teach music to little kids, I bet they love you!
Post a Comment