Mrs. Danielle Marie Healey Bastian!!! Congrats love! Danielle has been my best friend for the last 5 years! She is such an amazing girl and now she's married!!! She was the most beautiful bride in the whole world!! I am so happy for them! They are such a beautiful couple and they are going to love being married cause it's so awesome! I love you Danielle!! "IT'S CALLED A LANCE... HELLO!"
5 comments:
I really like the short hair...I might just have to follow the trend :)
Bastion? We are friends with Katie and Cody? Are they related. Speaking of related, I love bumping into your sister in law Chelsea every Sunday in the Mother's Lounge, lol! We miss you guys! I love your cute pictures!!! Keep in touch!!!
Um you look gorgeous!! Love your short hair its totally chic. Miss you!
Okay Hunny...sister-roo, I love your new bkground... what site did you go to for that? Also I think with the new background you need to put up a new post or two =0)(wink wink). I know, I know... I'm a stay-at-home-mum and sometimes okay well not sometimes but all the time I check up on everyones blogs so post post post!!!!
Love you both.
P.S. Your friend made such a gorgeous bride!
Love your sis.,
Nat
Haha! You Posted my Wedding! You are so sweet! You looked SO pretty!
Post a Comment