Saturday, July 9, 2011

happy birthday mommy & AMERICA


For my birthday back in May, Jaxon got me Stadium of Fire tickets. It was so much fun once we got there. Getting there was difficult being 9 months pregnant. We had to park about 2 miles away-on top of a hill, walk to the opposite side of the stadium, & hike up a mountain of stairs to get to our seats. Once we got to our row we realized we were on the wrong side. I about gave up. I was ready to go home at that point. But everyone was really nice and let us walk in front of them so I didn't have to go back down & up the stairs all over again. Need to say the least... it about killed me getting there. The way back to the car wasn't AS bad because it wasn't so hot outside-but the hill wasn't fun. The show was awesome! David Archuleta & Brad Paisley were both amazing! We had so much fun! Thanks little man for the awesome birthday present!





No comments: