Tuesday, May 24, 2011

a little progress

31 weeks & 3 days. Feeling huge!
Storage bins from Ikea

Bedding from Target.

We're slowly but surely getting there. I can't believe we're 8 weeks away. His official due date was exactly 2 months from this last Sunday so we have less than 8 weeks to go! Crazy!

4 comments:

Erica said...

You look So beautiful! Cute bed stuff ;)

Nick and Dani said...

Wow! You're popping! I love it! I love the bins, too! I really like that set up! Let's go to a party store so you have help me pick the right colors for your shower!

Keith & Ashley said...

You are not huge by any means... Your adorable! Love the room it is coming together!

Unknown said...

You look great Jess!! Thanks so much for your advice and support, it seriously helps to know that I'm not the only one that has been miserable like this. I love you!