I invented a yummy recipe! It's delicious! I call it...
Black Bean & Rice Burrito
Ingredients:
-2 1/2 chicken breasts (cut into bite-sized pieces)
-Cooked brown rice
-1/2 can of corn
-1/2 can of black beans
-Red bell pepper
-about 1/3 cup salsa
-Olive oil
-Wheat tortillas
Cook brown rice (or white...brown is healthier)
Heat olive oil and add chicken
Turn heat to medium
When chicken is almost done add desired amount of sliced red peppers (I put like 1/8th of the pepper and that was plenty). Turn the temp. down to med/low and steam peppers for about 5 minutes (or until peppers are soft)
Add corn, beans, rice (desired amount) and salsa. Turn temperature to medium and heat until corn and beans are warm...stir frequently. Be careful not to burn.
Serve hot over tortillas. You can add sour cream, guacamole, fresh lettuce, and/or olives or whateva. It's delic. and only takes about 20-25 minutes to make!
No comments:
Post a Comment