
Shawn and I have both put on a pound or two since being married almost 2 years ago. Shawn was just over 200 pounds and I was at the all-time high of 130. At the beginning of the summer we both decided to lose weight. I wanted to get back down to 115 LBS and Shawn wanted to hit around 190. Since then Shawn has lost 15 LBS going from a size 36 pants to a 32. At his current weight of 185 he still isn't done! His new goal is 175. He looks amazing! I am down to 120 with 5 more pounds to go. We owe much of our success to MAT THE TRAINER at EXL Fitness. Shawn started there as an intern a couple months ago and will eventually become a full-time trainer with EXL Fitness. We both started working out and that is where we have both seen success. I did P90X for a couple months but only lost like 2 pounds. Shawn lost a lot more than I did on P90X but he has found most of his success with EXL. Since I have started at EXL Fitness I have lost 8 pounds (I've been going for about a month). It is crazy hard but it will give you crazy good results! He trains people of all ages and all fitness levels. There are many options including a womens only class taught by his wife Pam. This week (OCT 5-9) is free for anyone who wants to try it out. He does his programs in "phases". His new phase starts October 19 so if you are interested hurry and come on in! Visit his website for more details and contact information exlfitness.com Seriously its worth it!
No comments:
Post a Comment