
Ryan aka "Brother" was called to serve in the BALTIMORE, MARYLAND Mission. He leaves Dec. 9th!! I can't believe my baby brother is #1 old enough to go on a mission and #2 that he's going to BALTIMORE!! That's crazy!
Brother has been my best friend since he was born. Our friendship started with me dragging him into the hall as a newborn because I was a little jealous that he was getting all the attention. It then progressed to him playing endless hours of Barbie with me. I didn't have a sister so I had to improvise. He has been such a fun buddy and I love that guy. Us three Ellingson kiddos had a blast growing up. I can't believe Brett has been home for 2 years, I'm married for almost 2 years (next month), and Ryan is going on a mission. Before we know it we'll all have babies! Weird. I love my brothers and I'm excited for Ryan!!
3 comments:
jess!! i found your blog : ) you are so cute!!
looking at your blog has been the strangest experience of my life. whatever happened to the little girl i knew that laughed way to hard from eating green salsa?
Yeah you updated your blog!! Woot woot sistah! Congrats to Ryan. We love you and miss you.
Hugs, your sis,
NAT
Post a Comment