Thursday, June 18, 2009

California! We miss you Paul & Nat and my babies!

Paul finally finished school! So that means he's a career man now and that also means they had to move :( I watched Tyler for 2 weeks (and Brookie sometimes) while they packed. It was so much fun spending time with them before they left. We drove out to Cali with Paul, Nat, the kids, and dad. We left on my birthday (May 31) and we drove for 2 days. We spend Sunday night at Circus Circus casino and hotel in Reno, Nevada. We got in pretty late so we spent a lot of the morning eating at a yummy buffet and then the kids (mainly Ethan) played video games in the arcade. Brookie loved a little mickey mouse car "ride" She probably rode it 10 times and it would have been more if we let her haha! I'm so excited for them! They have such great neighbors. All of their new neighbors got to the house before we did to help unpack. It took less than an hour to unload the huge truck. If he had to do that alone it would have taken 3 days. After all the boxes were unloaded we went to their new bishop's house and had dinner and played in his amazing yard. Tuesday night me, Shawn and dad went to visit Aunt Susie and Uncle Rick in Pacifica. It was so good to see them! They are such sweet people! We love them! So...for my birthday Shawn took me to WICKED!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh!! It was amazing! We got to San Fran an hour or so before our show started so we ate at Subway and walked around the city a little bit. It was so fun to get out with my husband and spend time with him. I love him so much! After the show we hopped back on the train and went back to Rick and Susie's and we spent the night with them. The next morning we headed back to Paul and Natalee's beautiful new home. We were going to go out to lunch and spend more time with them buuut we got a suprise...our plane actually landed when we thought it left. So we said our very sad goodbye's and headed off to the airport.


























2 comments:

Nick and Dani said...

Haha! These pictures are SO cute! Brookie has gotten SO big! How were you so calm in the wicked pictures!? I bet you were FrEaKiN out!

Anonymous said...

AWww Sis, I only read your blog now. We sure appreciated all you did for us. You and Shawn have been there for us for the move and Ty's birth. Thank you so much. We miss you both. I miss our talks and hanging out. You are such a wonderful sister. I'm so glad that we get to be the sisters we both never had. I'm so excited to see you in a few weeks!
Love,
Nat