Thursday, February 26, 2009

Winter 2008--09


YAY!!! Its March in like 2 days!! That means winter is almost over! That also means midterms... wellI am all set because I bought a pint of Maggie Moo's ice cream to indulge on. As for studying...we'll get there soon enough I guess. This winter has been crazy but thats the way we like it around here! We have both been pretty busy with school, but especially me cause Shawn never has homework. I have a singing competition that I'm crazily trying to get ready for. Its March 6th (today is Feb. 26) and I have no idea how I'm going to be ready in a week. My songs are SO hard and its killing me! Shawn has decided to go away from the finance and business career path and go into physical therapy. He has about 2 more years of his bachelors degree then we will be taking off out east (probably Florida or one of the Carolinas) somewhere for graduate school (another 3 years). He will probably be joining the Air Force to get school paid for. We'll be out east for a long time sounds like but I'm excited! Who knows, maybe we'll love it so much that we stay! We'll see about that though...

Valentines Day was awesome! Despite Shawn getting food poisoning Thursday night he still made it like a whole weekend event! Friday, he let me sleep in as long as I wanted and he rode to school with his sister, Ashley. That night we went on a dinner/dance date. We learned the Cha-Cha and the Fox Trot (well, we tried anyway). After that we went home and played some fun games and had treats. Then Saturday he like cleaned the whole apartment amazingly and bought me 2 dozen (cause 1 dozen wasn't enough) red and pink roses. He is so sweet! He took such care of them too! He would water them everyday and make sure they didn't die. Then he suprised me and took me out to dinner (when he told me we weren't going to go out to dinner). We went to Olive Garden first but there was like a 2 hour wait so we went to Applebees. We love their spinach artichoke dip better that anywhere else (except my home-made kind is better :) ) Then we just had a fun rest of the night together playing games and eating skittles! I love my husband so much. Even though he hates Valentines Day (because no one should tell him when to show his wife he loves her because he can do that everyday) he still made it very special. He is such a sweetheart and I love him so much!

7 comments:

Sophia said...

Good luck in your competition!!! I am so excited for you. you will do amazing.
Glad your valentines was so great.

Wendle said...

Good luck in two days!

.:.Queen B..:. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
.:.Queen B..:. said...

Hey I just found your blog! You guys look so cute and you sound like your having fun!
Becca Clark

Lindsay Steenblik said...

Hey Jessica . . .
I'm glad you found my blog. Early in the year, I was really good about updating it . . . and now . . . not so much. But I am going to work on it. So watch my blog for updates.

I am doing great enjoying being a MOMMY to the most beautiful miracle. Asher Ray is such a bundle of joy and the reason I do a lot of what I have been up to. He has my constant attention and knows that he holds the strings to my heart! It's been such a blessing.

What about you? Where are you living? Are you going to school? I hope all is well. Keep in touch.

Loves . . .
Lindsay Spence

Kevin said...

i found your blog!

Nick and Dani said...

Like Heck you're moving east. >:( I'm the only one who can travel the world to Jordan, and when I get home you and I are sticking together and never separating... oh wait, I got caught up in my wishing world, again. Sorry!