We just moved to The Pines at Northpark in San Jose, California. It's gorgeous--gardens and swimming pools everywhere! Things are going good so far! Shawn is selling security systems and I am doing office work. Things are good but I really miss my sweet kindergarteners a lot!! We are loving the beautiful weather and the green scenery.
7 comments:
I definitely need more info than that! Where are you living? And I mean, details about the apt kinda thing. How is your job? We sure miss you...a LOT actually! :)
Awe Wendy I miss you and the kids so much!! I'll add more stuff!! I'm just getting this thing figured out! haha how have things been going?
Hi Jess! I hope I did this right this time. I'm having a problem with my password. Hope all is well. Your apartment looks beautiful!
Love
Mom
Hey guys!! hope you are having fun in cali! hope to hear more soon!
Hi, its CharLee (Cook) Carn I went to school with Shawn and thought I'd say hi! Congratulations on getting married, thats exciting!
I am tagging you.. go to my page and answer all the questions.
Post your new hair I need to see it!!
Post a Comment